It has been awhile since my last post. There are many reasons as to why:
- Been very busy with a new project
- Preparing talks for conferences.
- Trying to get a book finished.
- Block on interesting topics to write.....
That last one has really concerned me over the past month, I am unsure if it is due to not making the time available to write stuff down or the lack of testing content that may be useful to others. My role within the organization is changing, I still have my eye on testing but mainly at this time my focus is on getting the checking elements right. At the same time I am being utilized as a scrum master, I seem to be good at empowering people to work well together! I am soon flying to India to connect the distributed team together to act and be one team. Maybe this will soon inspire me to write about this experience no matter if relevant to testing or not.
I still have some ideas on the backlog and maybe during the long flight I will flesh out these ideas. The reason for this post is to remind me to get these ideas into a publishable format and give myself a kick up the ass to do something about it.
- Testing skills - Persuasion and selling
- Introverts and Extroverts - its about the context not the label
- Beyond the models
- Using docker containers to assist testing (I plan to produce a series of blogs about this)
- Making distributed teams work
- Fooled by what we see and what we hear.
- Automation and what it is replacing
It would be good to get some feedback from readers as to which topics they feel would be useful to them. Please use the comments section to let me know.